Our commitment to health and well-being
From today, 8th February, our front access will be unavailable for next 6-8 weeks and entry will be from the back door next to the car park. We kindly request our patients to come by themselves or to have their companion/s wait at the car park as our reception is not able to accommodate everyone while the COVID restrictions are still in place. Thank you!
⚠️ COVID Circuit Breaker in South Australia ⚠️
We’re very pleased to hear that restrictions in South Australia will be lifting as of 12.01am Sunday morning – this means that from Monday morning we will be back in the clinic and seeing patients again!
We will be prioritising seeing patients who had appointments booked on the days we were closed, and will be making contact with these patients by phone as soon as we can.
To our valued patients and clients
Few of these are:
- Our waiting room chairs are 1.5m apart in line with social distancing restrictions (the 4m rule does not apply to health care practices)
- Patients are been told to stay at car parks if there are more than 4 people at our waiting room
- Keeping patient’s appointment to as minimal as possible.
- Hand sanitiser is provided for use in our reception area and throughout our practice.
- All surfaces, equipment and adjusting tables are regularly sanitized with disinfectant.
- Team members will continue proper hand hygiene throughout the day
- Patients must use mouthwash and hand wash as directed by their operating providers on the chair.
- A written/verbal screening process for all new and returning patients, to keep clinic secure for everyone through phone calls prior to their appointment.
- travelled overseas within the last two weeks
- travelled from interstate (all people entering South Australia must isolate with immediate effect from 23 March 2020)
- in contact with a COVID 19 patient or someone suspected of the virus
- any signs of upper respiratory issues